Business Office Manager
Essential Functions of Business Office Manager:
- The Business Office Manager has full responsibility for billing Medicare, Medicaid, third party insurance carriers and private payer sources and pursuing collection of all claims until full payment is received. The Manager is responsible for day-to-day management of the business office and other duties associated with the billing process.
Qualifications of Business Office Manager:
The ideal Business Office Manager should meet the following requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Undergraduate degree in Business Administration or related field of study preferred.
- Post high school courses in insurance billing, data processing, and medical terminology.
- Must have knowledge of Medicare, Medicaid, and other third party billing requirements.
- One year prior experience in billing of third party insurances required. Two – three years experience in medical billing experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products, electronic billing software, and personal computers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Competitive Salary
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Company Paid Group Life Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- 401 (k) Plan
- Holiday Pay
- Tuition Reimbursement